Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in gorgeous Orange County California with my incredible husband JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. People often recognize me on Instagram and I write about my life from ups to the downs. At the age of 1 year old my family, me and my parents immigrated from the United States to America. If it wasn't because of the sacrifices made by my parents I might not exist today to share my life with you. So that they could give their children a chance at a more successful future, I focused on achieving success and put in the effort in order to reach it. My goal was to go to school in order to finish my studies and secure a good job. Then I wanted to have a family and a wife. That was my ideal of what it would take to be successful. However, life was not so keen on my plans. The money and the status of my work didn't make me feel happy. I believed that I wasted my life for an income. I was passionate about working out and I enjoyed being social and helping others when I was navigating my new career path. I found my calling in personal training. In this year, I am celebrating my 7th Anniversary. In 2014 I began my own company. It is rare to find Asian women working in this industry. It is my goal to become a catalyst within the field to offer high-quality coaching that allows people to live a more healthy and happier them by creating an environment that is sustainable and meets their personal needs and goals. Also, I strive to inspire people to pursue their dreams and do whatever they would like to achieve in their lives. When I began my professional profession, the loss of my mother was the biggest hit to my personal life. After battling for eight years with Scleroderma, she is now resting on Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and always remember her in my mind as well as my heart. It is true that life has the ability to provide us with precisely what we require, even if we are unable to grasp the lessons at the time. Her passing has changed my life in several ways. It is my belief that her death gave me the opportunity to begin the next chapter. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was her time to start the next chapter of her life. It was also a chance for me to have my second chance of living an enjoyable, fulfilling and fulfilling life. In the 30's I am more alive than ever. It is true that I live my life today rather than just existing like I was in the past. As I tell my story I hope my thoughts will resonate with you. My hope is to help you realize that you're never alone. You have the ability to achieve whatever you want to achieve. You have only one life. I hope you be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gina

April Love Geary and April Jones